- The multi-vendor environments found in a traditional contact center are becoming increasingly expensive to design, implement and manage. Multi-vendor environments require integration of the PBX, ACD, IVR, fax server and the hardware for managing e-mail, web interactions, reporting and logging. With this All-In-One solution Skylux lets our customers concentrate on their key business activities rather than technology integration.
- Customer does not have to buy license from multiple vendors.
- Buying one new license from Skylux is significantly less expensive than buying licenses from multiple vendors. Our affordable license is approximately 5 to 10 times cheaper than traditional Contact Center seat license.
- One of the most difficult aspects of multi-vendor solutions is trying to synchronize capabilities across multiple systems without affecting one another, while adding a new feature. On the other hand with our solution no such uncertainty exists and no further integration testing effort is required for implementing a new feature.
- Simplicity of having one point of contact when something goes wrong without chasing multiple vendors often without results.
In any contact center, man power cost is a critical factor in managing profitability. Besides training and retaining the best of the staff a key enabler is the ability to schedule the staff in an optimal manner to maximize service levels and minimize staff resources and maximize the job satisfaction for the staff; all at the same time.
Skylux has a customizable workforce management application to schedule the staff under demanding constraints. Our solution can manage multi team, multi skill, scenarios while providing maximum service levels at minimum staff resources in both inbound and blended scenarios.
IP PBX Solution
Traditional PBX phone equipment was never made for voice over IP and open standards like SIP. Enterprise Interaction Center (EIC) is a pre-integrated IP PBX application suite and phone system built for VoIP and SIP out of the box.
The all-in-one EIC platform is built to give your mid-sized business a total IP PBX solution for multi-channel communications, business processes, contact center operations, and optimum performance from your employees, all to offer superior service for your customers.
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is an interactive technology that allows a computer to detect voice and keypad inputs. IVR technology is used extensively in telecommunications, but is also being introduced into automobile systems for hands-free operation. Current deployment in automobiles revolves around satellite navigation, audio and mobile phone systems. In telecommunications, IVR allows customers to access a companies database via a telephone touchtone keypad or by speech recognition, after which they can service their own enquiries by following the instructions. IVR systems can respond with pre-recorded or dynamically generated audio to further direct users on how to proceed. IVR systems can be used to control almost any function where the interface can be broken down into a series of simple menu choices. In telecommunications applications, such as customer support lines, IVR systems generally scale well to handle large call volumes.