Hello IP PBX
Hello IP PBX is a product which has gained ground on IP Phone System that completely replaces your proprietary PBX, supports standard SIP soft/hard phones, VOIP services and traditional PSTN phone lines.
Hello IP PBX Phone System is far less expensive than a traditional PBX and can reduce call costs substantially by using a VOIP service provider. Its web-based administration makes phone system management easy. Hello IP PBX is a great choice for Windows ships who want a feature rich IP PBX but lack any Linux administrative experience and are uncomfortable with Asterisk based phone systems.
Hello IP PBX runs on pretty much any Wintel platform, for the purposes of our testing we used Intel based server appliances from vendor PhoneBochs running Microsoft Windows XP Professional. Hello IP PBX has also partnered with leading TDM hardware manufacturer Sangoma, leveraging Sangoma’s Netborder Express driver set for Windows. If you want to connect your Hello IP PBX IP PBX to the PSTN via analog POTS lines or PRI/T1, Sangoma’s range of PCI FXS/FXO/T1/E1 cards are all supported. Hello IP PBX also supports Patton gateway products for PSTN or legacy FXS integration.
Licensed versions of Hello IP PBX are sold according to the number of concurrent inbound/outbound calls available on the system. Licensing options range from 1 to 256 simultaneous calls. You can upgrade from the Free Edition of Hello IP PBX to any paid edition by simply purchasing the appropriate software license to unlock the number of concurrent calls you want to support. Affordable annual software maintenance and support packages are also available.
- 200 simultaneous voice calls
- Unlimited SIP extensions
- Interactive Voice Response(IVR)
- Automatic Call Distribution(ACD)
- Unified Messaging(Voice mail, Email, Fax)
- Voice Recording
- Directory Service
- CDR Reporting
- Audio Conference
- Music on Hold
- Browser interface for administration
Benefits of the IP PBX System
- They are easier to install and configure
- Web-based configuration interface makes the management easier
- Separate phone wiring is not needed
- SIP protocol characteristics make call diversion from any part of the world, thus enabling easy roaming
- It is a scalable system
- It allows scope for enhanced overview of system status and calls
- The cost reduction is quite significant than that with the proprietary phone systems